Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sharing is Caring

So, I decided (with 90% of my own brain power and 10% of Sarah's) to start a craft blog and share the stuff that I make (the 10% comes from her asking me to blog on her site). I have no expectations of what it will look like or what I'll put on here. I suppose I won't put my photography on here because you can see that here.  If you have any requests or ideas of what I should post, just let me know and I'll consider you idea. My schedule is kind of funky so between driving to work and driving back home 3.5 days later I'll try to think of something to make and blog about. There is one thing, however...my brain doesn't usually function that well after my 3rd day of NOC shift so we'll see how long this bloggy lasts. My other blog is suffering greatly.  I guess I'll start with a tutorial. I'm a firm believer that if you're going to make a tutorial of something, try to take as many pictures as possible. Words are great, but pictures can explain sooo much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment